Good Morning Readers! Its Subscription Sunday! My first subscription box is from Cocotique. This is the first box I received through Cocotique’s subscription service. All the previous boxes I bought after they had already been sent out to subscribers. Cocotique is a deluxe subscription service and is $20 a month with free shipping or you can get a 3,6, or 12 month at different prices.It comes with 5-8 deluxe sample size and full size beauty and lifestyle products. This service caters to women of color and diverse ethnicities. I am crazy about this subscription service. I looked at many YouTube unboxings before I actually subscribed to Cocotique and the reviews were mixed. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I’ve received.
Okay now for the fun part! What I got in this months box!
This box was a colab with HypeHair and the name of this months box was “Cocobelle Magic”
- Black Radiance Eye Appeal Kajal Eyeliner
- Everyday Botanicals Hair Nourishment Oil
- Jesse’s Girl Mineralized Baked Eyeshadow
- Keirenae Spa Essentials Daily Leave-In Replenishing Conditioner
- Leaders Cosmetics USA Coconut Gel Moisturizing Recovery Mask
- LottaBody Love Me 5-n-1 Miracle Styling Creme
All the items in pink are the items that were full sized. The rest were deluxe sample sizes.
The only item Ive used is the eyeliner which is AWESOME!
Cocotique is one of the best subscription services Ive ever joined. I cant wait to see what they have in store for the month of April.