Good Evening readers! TGIF! I hope you all had an awesome week. This evening I will be sharing my natural hair wash routine.
- Pre-poo and detangle using a mix of coconut, olive, and grape seed oils. My hair isnt that long yet so this step isnt as time consuming for me as it is for other natural ladies.
- I wash my hair twice with Shea Moistures Yucca and Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Shampoo and follow up with the wash out conditioner from the same line
- I use a t-shirt to get most of the water from my hair before I apply my leave in conditioner. I use Shea Moistures JBCO Leave-In Conditioner. It makes it very easy to comb my hair. I use either a wide tooth comb or just my fingers to eliminate breakage.
- After I apply the leave in to my hair I apply the same oils that I used for my pre-poo to my scalp ONLY.
- I end by sealing in the moisture with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. I apply a little extra to my edges.
- I then part and put my hair in two strand twists and let it finish air drying. I put on my satin bonnet and I done!
The next day I untwist my hair and run some gel through it to give my curls more definition. Thats my wash day routine! Thanks for reading.