Day 16: Your views on mainstream music

Honestly I’m so far behind on music that by the time I realize I like a song that is “mainstream” it’s already way old. Most of the music I listen to is from the 90s and early 2000s which you could probably tell from my day 11 post. I like music with a meaning. The words have to speak to me. Most music today is meaningless. It doesn’t make me think. Its ass shaking music or do drugs and have sex type stuff. So I guess I dislike it. I’ll stick to my old music 90% of the time..the other 10% I may pick up a new song or two.

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Day 16: Your views on mainstream music

  1. thebeautifiedblogger says:

    I agree with you. I’m a major music fan and while I like some of the stuff that is current, I find myself listening to mainly music from the 90’s and oldies from the 60’s and 70’s! The one current artist that is a constant for me is Lady Gaga – I love her!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s